Old 16-06-2011, 09:59 AM   #1
Peacemaker

Peacemaker has a brilliant futurePeacemaker has a brilliant futurePeacemaker has a brilliant futurePeacemaker has a brilliant futurePeacemaker has a brilliant futurePeacemaker has a brilliant futurePeacemaker has a brilliant futurePeacemaker has a brilliant futurePeacemaker has a brilliant futurePeacemaker has a brilliant futurePeacemaker has a brilliant future
Metabolic Precision

I've just been handed the above program and nutrition guide by a friend, has anyone had any experiances with it?
Peacemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2011, 10:05 AM   #2
Christian
#hoodrich

Stats: 5'10" / 114 Kg
Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
Perhaps you could be a little more specific. Just had a look at the website and had a lol..

Quote:
The Truth about Personal Training

By Dr. Paul J. Cribb PhD.

As a trainer, educator and assessor of fitness professionals for over 20 years, there's one thing I know for sure... Personal training doesn't work.

The end result?

Most fitness trainers spend years treading water, they earn a living but they definitely never reach their potential.

The problem...

Personal training is a business.

The solution...

Now, wouldn't it be great if someone came up with a personal training system that created exactly the right plan that would yield optimum results for every client?

So metabolic Precision isnt a business?

I hate "this" branding of ideas... You cant copyright what is good for you. Weight watchers is simply counting claories with the name changed to "points". People assume "weightwatchers" has lost them weight fat muscle whatever.. When it was eating ******* less and moving a bit.

Im going to say 1 thing here that alot of people might not get but, you give 10 people the same thing to do they will have 10 different results. You cant make a 1 size fits all health approach, this is especially true with nutrition as everybody is unique.

Nutrition and training advice should be a 1 on 1 personal experience for THAT person. Any boxed CD/DVD body extreme make over 2000 will not yield optimal results for that person due to the very nature of the human being.

Im not saying this "program" has no merit, i know nothing about it... All it seems is some bloke got sick of trianing people and instead of putting adds on foxtel 24/7 has this.
Old 16-06-2011, 02:04 PM   #3
Da_Milky_Bar_Kid

Stats: 5'0" / 50 Kg
Da_Milky_Bar_Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDa_Milky_Bar_Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDa_Milky_Bar_Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDa_Milky_Bar_Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDa_Milky_Bar_Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDa_Milky_Bar_Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDa_Milky_Bar_Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDa_Milky_Bar_Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDa_Milky_Bar_Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDa_Milky_Bar_Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDa_Milky_Bar_Kid has a reputation beyond repute
I've met P. Cribb

he's a ******* dumb **** who is incapable of taking criticism when i gave it.

MP itself / Weight watches/ lite n easy

are all calorie controlled regimes.

whether you wanna be smart and follow pre-set diets via many members/other forums etc

or pay an arm and a leg for the same shit just on paper...

it's upto you.
Da_Milky_Bar_Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2011, 03:23 PM   #4
Peacemaker

Peacemaker has a brilliant futurePeacemaker has a brilliant futurePeacemaker has a brilliant futurePeacemaker has a brilliant futurePeacemaker has a brilliant futurePeacemaker has a brilliant futurePeacemaker has a brilliant futurePeacemaker has a brilliant futurePeacemaker has a brilliant futurePeacemaker has a brilliant futurePeacemaker has a brilliant future
Got given the material for free. There are some interesting thoughts in it, just wanted to bounce off some people that was all.
Peacemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2011, 06:06 PM   #5
Christian
#hoodrich

Stats: 5'10" / 114 Kg
Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
Then share with us and ill put my 2c in
Old 09-08-2011, 08:20 AM   #6
rubberducky27

Stats: 6'1" / 81 Kg
rubberducky27 is on a distinguished road
Read through all their member folder. Nothing new. Just nutrient timing through scheduling 6 meals a day.

They have an "Inside Window" and "Outside Window" explanation / plan. With "Inside" being pre / post workout. "Outside" being the other 4 meals (2 outside meals if you workout twice a day). Provides recipes with macro breakdowns. Nothing super complicated, it reads like a massive sales pitch for the 'new to nutrition' types. Eating more than 1 gram protein for each pound of bodyweight (not lean bodyweight, actual weight), fruits / glucose and higher carb meals pre/post workout, fresh vegetables & low fat meals outside of that.

The workout looks like a 3 day split, upper push, upper pull & lower. With a 2 days for HIIT.
rubberducky27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 03:14 AM   #7
bluebird

bluebird is on a distinguished road
Hi there, can I have it emailed? I'd like to have a look at it...
bluebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Today
Registered Member