Notices

Old 19-04-2012, 09:36 PM   #1
JBH23

JBH23 will become famous soon enoughJBH23 will become famous soon enough
Border Control on TV

Just watched Border Control or one of they type programs and they tested a package, supposidly for anal warts!! Anyway they claimed that it contained test, ephidrene and an amphetemine?!?!

Anyone got any idea what this is as I can't see how injecting amphetemine or ephidrene into the muscle would have any benefits. Or is it a case of 'bullshit'!!

Cheers

J
JBH23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2012, 11:15 PM   #2
Christian
#hoodrich

Stats: 5'10" / 114 Kg
Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
Did they test the package or the actual item?

If something has been in contact with the others it could test positive.
Old 20-04-2012, 05:55 AM   #3
gs69azza
Resident Computer Nerd

Stats: 5'10" / 100 Kg
gs69azza has a reputation beyond reputegs69azza has a reputation beyond reputegs69azza has a reputation beyond reputegs69azza has a reputation beyond reputegs69azza has a reputation beyond reputegs69azza has a reputation beyond reputegs69azza has a reputation beyond reputegs69azza has a reputation beyond reputegs69azza has a reputation beyond reputegs69azza has a reputation beyond reputegs69azza has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah I watched this, I was like lolololol. They hollowed out books, 1 book have sus250, another book at tren a. There was a book that contained 2 tubes that were sealed saying anal wart cream. They opened the package, extracted some of the cream and tested it. It was ephedrine and some amphetamines... they said it was a steroid that increased testosterone which I lol'd hard at.
Old 20-04-2012, 07:07 AM   #4
Thrasha

Stats: 5'9" / 92 Kg
Thrasha has a reputation beyond reputeThrasha has a reputation beyond reputeThrasha has a reputation beyond reputeThrasha has a reputation beyond reputeThrasha has a reputation beyond reputeThrasha has a reputation beyond reputeThrasha has a reputation beyond reputeThrasha has a reputation beyond reputeThrasha has a reputation beyond reputeThrasha has a reputation beyond reputeThrasha has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gs69azza View Post
Yeah I watched this, I was like lolololol. They hollowed out books, 1 book have sus250, another book at tren a. There was a book that contained 2 tubes that were sealed saying anal wart cream. They opened the package, extracted some of the cream and tested it. It was ephedrine and some amphetamines... they said it was a steroid that increased testosterone which I lol'd hard at.

thats what test e is didnt u know? the e is short for ephedrine
Thrasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2012, 07:33 AM   #5
natedogggg

Stats: 5'11" / 87 Kg
natedogggg has a reputation beyond reputenatedogggg has a reputation beyond reputenatedogggg has a reputation beyond reputenatedogggg has a reputation beyond reputenatedogggg has a reputation beyond reputenatedogggg has a reputation beyond reputenatedogggg has a reputation beyond reputenatedogggg has a reputation beyond reputenatedogggg has a reputation beyond reputenatedogggg has a reputation beyond reputenatedogggg has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JBH23 View Post

Anyone got any idea what this is as I can't see how injecting amphetemine or ephidrene into the muscle would have any benefits. Or is it a case of 'bullshit'!!

J

Its not injected, its for cutting, works similar to clen.. not steroids but still illegal
natedogggg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2012, 09:08 AM   #6
JBH23

Originally Posted by natedogggg View Post
Its not injected, its for cutting, works similar to clen.. not steroids but still illegal

I didn't catch the start of what he was saying, only heard him spouting shite about it being steroids for building muscle and also containing ephedrine and amphetemine for increased energy in the gym and I'm not aware of anything like that.

There was also a fat fuck on before talking shite about steroids being dangerous as users will be full of roid rage and go home and take it out on their partners.......and we wonder why the public are so ill informed.
Old 20-04-2012, 09:13 AM   #7
lipo
Don't be scared homie.

Stats: 6'2" / 112 Kg
lipo has a reputation beyond reputelipo has a reputation beyond reputelipo has a reputation beyond reputelipo has a reputation beyond reputelipo has a reputation beyond reputelipo has a reputation beyond reputelipo has a reputation beyond reputelipo has a reputation beyond reputelipo has a reputation beyond reputelipo has a reputation beyond reputelipo has a reputation beyond repute
If you guys use to post in the old Aussie thread on bb.com years ago you'll know a certain poster use to name all the products he imported 'anal warts cream' or something always anal related.

Very well known, it was him.
lipo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2012, 09:20 AM   #8
Aussie_Mass
Under New Management

Stats: 7'0" / 52 Kg
Aussie_Mass Aussie_Mass Aussie_Mass Aussie_Mass Aussie_Mass Aussie_Mass Aussie_Mass Aussie_Mass Aussie_Mass Aussie_Mass Aussie_Mass
Originally Posted by lipo View Post
If you guys use to post in the old Aussie thread on bb.com years ago you'll know a certain poster use to name all the products he imported 'anal warts cream' or something always anal related.

Up the clacka!!!!!!!

He was the one who got caught on TV?
Aussie_Mass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2012, 09:21 AM   #9
JBH23

If he's trying to pass it as anal wart cream, then why on earth would he then conceal it in hollowed out books. Just makes it obvious it's dodgy. He would have been as well just sending it as anal wart cream, more chance of it getting through
Old 20-04-2012, 09:23 AM   #10
lipo
Don't be scared homie.

lipo has a reputation beyond reputelipo has a reputation beyond reputelipo has a reputation beyond reputelipo has a reputation beyond reputelipo has a reputation beyond reputelipo has a reputation beyond reputelipo has a reputation beyond reputelipo has a reputation beyond reputelipo has a reputation beyond reputelipo has a reputation beyond reputelipo has a reputation beyond repute
@Aussie_Mass im sure it was him and you know who I am talking about.

Exactly the same procedure he used.
Old 20-04-2012, 09:26 AM   #11
Aussie_Mass
Under New Management

Aussie_Mass Aussie_Mass Aussie_Mass Aussie_Mass Aussie_Mass Aussie_Mass Aussie_Mass Aussie_Mass Aussie_Mass Aussie_Mass Aussie_Mass
@Aussie_Mass im sure it was him and you know who I am talking about.

Exactly the same procedure he used.

Fuck, wish I'd seen it now. Is he huge? With the cycles he always talked about, I'd imagined he'd have to be a fucking hulk or 60kg and skinnyfat.
Old 20-04-2012, 09:30 AM   #12
lipo
Don't be scared homie.

Originally Posted by Aussie_Mass View Post
Fuck, wish I'd seen it now. Is he huge? With the cycles he always talked about, I'd imagined he'd have to be a fucking hulk or 60kg and skinnyfat.

No it got imported, video wasn't of him only at customs looking at products.

But area they mentioned was his area.

So put 1 and 1 together and you get your answer.
Old 20-04-2012, 09:32 AM   #13
Tasbrah
youtube.com/mallan1027

Stats: 6'1" / 90 Kg
Tasbrah has a reputation beyond reputeTasbrah has a reputation beyond reputeTasbrah has a reputation beyond reputeTasbrah has a reputation beyond reputeTasbrah has a reputation beyond reputeTasbrah has a reputation beyond reputeTasbrah has a reputation beyond reputeTasbrah has a reputation beyond reputeTasbrah has a reputation beyond reputeTasbrah has a reputation beyond reputeTasbrah has a reputation beyond repute
I saw an episode where a leb looking guy had blue hearts in a multivitamin bottle. Said it was his "proteins"
Old 20-04-2012, 09:38 AM   #14
Aussie_Mass
Under New Management

No it got imported, video wasn't of him only at customs looking at products.

But area they mentioned was his area.

So put 1 and 1 together and you get your answer.

LMFAO. I thought he only sold vials of vege oil.
Old 20-04-2012, 09:59 AM   #15
lipo
Don't be scared homie.

Originally Posted by Aussie_Mass View Post
LMFAO. I thought he only sold vials of vege oil.

He did fuck a few of us over didn't he.

I hope he does get anal warts and needs his own anal wart cream.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement